Living Stones of the Holy Land Trust – Open Day with AGM
We hope that you will join AGM, Aid to the Church in Need and others on this Open Day.
Incorporating the 2017 Michael Prior Memorial Lecture.
- 10:30 am: Arrivals & Registration: Refreshments and Sales/Book Tables
- 11:30 am: Michael Prior Memorial Lecture: Sir Vincent Fean, Retired British Diplomat, Previous Consul General in Jerusalem, followed by Q&A: Introduction and Chair Dr Lesley Dawson
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm: Lunch break* incorporating AGM: Chair Jo Simister (please bring a packed lunch – beverages will also be provided)
- 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm: Round Table Panel of Experts, with Q&A: Chair Dr. David Toorawa.
- 3:00 pm: Summary & Vote of thanks: Professor Mary Grey
- 3:10 pm: Refreshments and Sales/Book Tables
- 3:45 pm -4.15 pm: Evening Prayer led by Deacon Duncan MacPherson
The Round Table Panel of Experts during the Q&A at 1:30 pm includes:
- Anthony O’Mahoney: Reader in History of Christianity, Director of the Centre for Eastern Christianity, Heythrop College, University of London
- John Pontifex: Head of Press & Information, Aid to the Church in Need
- Carole Bourne: RetiredAnglican priest, Anglican Representative of Women’s World Day of Prayer
UK charity No. 1081204; Registered address: 48 Strickland Way, ORPINGTON, Kent, BR6 9UE