THANKS TO YOU…
The 2019 ACN annual report shows that the charity’s 23 national offices supported 5,230 projects across 139 countries, meaning that
ACN aid went to 1,162 Catholic dioceses, more than a third of the total.
Facts and figures
- Offices in 23 countries
- More than 330,000 benefactors worldwide per year
- Project partners in 139 countries
- 5,230 projects supported worldwide
- €106,309,350 donations, legacies and other income
- Use of €4.9 million in surpluses from previous years
- 80.4% of the funds used are allocated in mission-related expenses
According to ACN’s annual report, around 38 percent of the charity’s Mass offerings went to Africa in 2019, and more than 29 percent of all projects the charity supported were located on the continent.
Below you will find the full Activity Report, available for download in PDF format.