Please join ACN in prayer, fasting and almsgiving this Lent by participating in The Mobile Phone Challenge for Ukraine.
Please give up your phone for 24 hours, pray for peace and donate your sponsorship money to ACN’s Ukraine fund.
Here are some examples of people ACN have already supported, thanks to the generosity of our benefactors:
- The people trapped in cities: for medicine, food and hygiene products.
- Those taking emergency shelter in the basement of the unfinished church in Kyiv
- Refugees, orphanages and homes for single mothers.
- The children taking shelter at St John Paul parish house
- The sick and elderly who are facing the challenge of surviving due to the spiralling costs as a result of the war
- The families of those who have had to go and fight
- The sisters who refuse to leave as they want to stay and serve the people. For them and those they help
- Those who have lost everything.