Recorded in September 2021 at our musical night of witness at the Brompton Oratory. Including a specially composed piece by Philip Wilby.
The concert is in support of families in Syria this Winter.
Enjoy & Donate – A donation of whatever you can afford would be greatly appreciated. £10 can help to provide a hot meal for a family.
From Mourning to Dancing,
From Tears to Joy.
A concert in support of Christian families in Syria this Winter.
- Bernstein/arr. Harmon: Candide Overture
- Songs My Mother Taught Me by Adolf Heyduk
- Dvořák/arr. Anderson: Songs My Mother Taught Me from Gypsy Songs B. 104, Op. 55
- Brahms: Hungarian Dances
- Slippers on A Worn Carpet by Rosemary Whittingham
- Gluck/arr. Anderson: Ballet from Orphée et Eurydice
- Chabrier/arr. Messager: España
- Psalm 126: 1-7
- Philip Wilby: Diptych (2021, world premiere)
- Rachmaninoff: Italian Polka
- Debussy: Petite Suite
- Psalm 30:8-12
- Stölzel/Bach/Anderson:Bist du bei mir ~ with Margaret Archibald, clarinet
- Dvořák: Three Slavonic Dances